||2 years ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|Cargo.lock||2 years ago|
|Cargo.toml||2 years ago|
|LICENSE-APACHE||2 years ago|
|LICENSE-MIT||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|batch_convert.sh||2 years ago|
|rustfmt.toml||2 years ago|
|tarpaulin.toml||2 years ago|
Currently this is not published as a crate so you either have to clone the
repository manually and run
cargo build --release or you can use
cargo install --git https://github.com/sbruder/brd to install the binary without
This converts DDR step charts (.ssq files) and the corresponding audio (from .xwb files) to osu beatmaps (in an .osz container).
brd ddr2osu -s file.ssq -x file.xwb -o file.osz --title "Song Title" --artist "Song Artist" # use musicdb from DDR A brd ddr2osu -s file.ssq -x file.xwb -o file.osz -m startup.arc
To learn more about supported options run
brd ddr2osu --help
- Since osu!mania does not support shock arrows, it either ignores them or
(by default) replaces them with a two-key combination (↑↓ or ←→); you can
change this with the (
- Known problems listed for unxwb (for wave banks without entry names having 2 entries, which often are preview and full song, the longest one is used by default).
This batch converts songs from a musicdb (and therefore currently only supports DDR A).
Basic usage (the
ssq directory includes step charts and the
includes wave banks):
brd ddr2osu-batch -m startup.arc -o out -s ssq -x xwb --source "Dance Dance Revolution A"
Batch conversion for older versions is possible with the included shell script
batch_convert.sh (usage guide at the top of the script).
This can list and extract sounds from XWB wave banks.
brd unxwb file.xwb brd unxwb -l file.xwb
- It only supports sounds in ADPCM format. If you want to extract sounds that are stored in other formats, you can use Luigi Auriemma’s unxwb (Ctrl+F unxwb).
- For wave banks without name entries it does not yet offer the option to read the names from XSB files and currently generates the names from the index in the file (starting from 0).
This can list and extract files from DDR A ARC archives. It extracts the contents into the current directory.
brd unarc file.arc brd unarc -l file.arc
This lists all entries from
startup.arc files (only DDR A is
About this project
This is my first rust project. Don’t expect too much from the code in terms of quality, robustness or idiomacity (especially regarding error handling). There currently are no tests for the actual functionality.
Large portions of this tool would not have been possible without the following resources:
- SaxxonPike’s scharfrichter which implements SSQ and XWB (1, 2) and their documentation about SSQ
- The official osu! file format documentation
- MonoGame’s XWB implementation
- Luigi Auriemma’s unxwb (especially the ADPCM header part)
- mon’s ddr_arc_extract
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
This project is not affiliated with ppy or Konami.